Saturday, January 21, 2012

234.8

By my oversight, I did not enter anything last week. I will be honest and say part of it was frustration. I had a bad weekend and went back up in weight. I decided to really hit it hard this week and thank God, I was able to turn it around.
Nothing major to report other than i started using my fitness pal. What a difference and what a help. Nothing like knowing just how crappy your food really is! It was like an IN YOUR FACE to know just how many calories i took in with that extra taco.
I will keep going. According to the app, in 5 weeks i will be in the 220s. I don't think I have seen the 220s since I started working int he VA in 2004. I would just love to be able to use that huge stack of size 36 waist pants again.
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Great job compadre. Hang in there! You're doing great. Remember. You're not "giving up" the not so healthy foods, you're "choosing" to live a healthier lifestyle. YOU control your universe. Yes. There will be times we want to give in to our unhealthy cravings or have a long day at work and running around all day and not want to exercise. But it's ok. That's going to happen. The important thing is to not dwell on it and move forward. I'm proud of you. If anyone can do this, I know you can. You've disciplined yourself to educate yourself to the highest scholastic level,,, now you're Educating yourself in a healthy life style. Keep it going bro!

    ReplyDelete